Dotloop, a Cincinnati Ohio real estate software company, has helped revolutionize the real estate industry by going paperless. Real estate agents and their clients no longer have to drive across town or travel the country to get real estate documents signed. Instead, Dotloop has made it easy to upload documents, share with clients, negotiate real estate deals, and then securely sign all legally-binding documents online.
Why We Love Dotloop
We have been using Dotloop’s real estate software for some time now and we LOVE it! More importantly, our clients love it. We no longer have to inconvenience our clients with long travel times to sign documents or the task of keeping track of mounds of paperwork that pile up during a real estate transaction. Having the ability to safely and securely sign a legally-binding real estate contract online from the comfort of your home or office is a huge convenience for everyone involved in the transaction.
How Does Dotloop Real Estate Software Work?
1) Upload real estate documents to Dotloop
2) Attach the recipient’s name and email address to the document
3) Place the “Initial Box” or “Signature Box” in the appropriate place on the documents
4) Dotloop will then share the documents with your client (via email)
5) Your client signs the documents (using their computer keyboard)
6) Both parties receive a confirmation email that all documents have been signed
Are You Using Dotloop Real Estate Software?
If you’re a real estate agent (Realtor) and you are not providing your clients with the convenience of Dotloop, you should definitely consider utilizing Dotloop’s real estate software.