WHO WE ARE & MORE ABOUT US
We are fully licensed and accredited real estate agents in Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus Ohio. We are passionate about our careers and about helping you find the home of your dreams! Whether you are buying a home, selling a home or renting a home, you deserve exceptional service, and that’s what we’re here to give you. All real estate transactions are important to us and we are 100% dedicated to every client – whether you are buying or selling a $5,000 – $500,000 – or a $1.5 Million Dollar home.
Real Estate Brokerage
We are proud real estate agents working for Dayton Ohio’s best real estate brokerage “Home Experts Realty.”
Our Response Time
We strive to always answer our phone +1 (937) 490-9743 within the first three rings and if we happen to miss a call, we will return your phone call within thirty minutes. We also strive to always respond to text messages within thirty minutes & emails firstname.lastname@example.org within the same day.
Our Pledge to You
- We make commitments, not promises
- We acknowledge that no detail is too small
- We take pride in our reputation for honesty and integrity
- Our success is measured by your satisfaction
- We strive to set new standards in the real estate industry
- We value our family tradition – and yours
- We support the communities in which we live and work
- The resources of our entire team are utilized on your behalf
- We apply our knowledge and experience to help you fulfill your dreams
Our Real Estate Website
As 21st Century real estate agents, it’s important to have a working knowledge of the internet and what people search for when buying or selling a home. Our website (OhioRealEstateGuys) gets over 45,000 unique visitors each and every day. We are hyper aware of the latest trends in real estate marketing and what drives search engine results. With a strong technical background, a formal education in computer science & software engineering combined with years of real estate expertise, the exposure we are able to provide our clients is unmatched in the Ohio real estate market.